- Thick cream-2pack(250ml)
- Biscuit-2pack 250gm(any plane biscuit such as ulker petit , Marie, glucose)
- Crushed sugar-1cup
- Chocolate sauce / syrup-3tbsp
- Milk- 1/2 cup
- Badam, pista slices to garnish
- Corn flakes-to garnish
- Beat the thick cream with a spoon by adding enough crushed sugar.
- when it dissolves fully add chocolate sauce in to it as per our chocolaty consistency and mix well.
- In a squared pudding plate place the biscuits after just dipping it in the milk as a layer.
- pour a part of above cream mixture on it.
- put another layer of biscuits and pour the sauce over it
- don’t forget to just dip the biscuits in milk.
- such a way make four or five layer of biscuit and cream.
- at the top garnish with nuts slices.
- roast corn flakes with a spoon of sugar and crush it and spread it over the pudding.
- refrigerate at least six hours and serve cool !!!!