Easy Crock Pot Peppered Beef Tips
- 1 lb stew meat or beef tips
- 10.5 oz can French onion soup
- 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 brown gravy mix packet
- pepper to taste
- thick cut egg noodles , prepared
Put your meat in the bottom of your 4-quart slow cooker
Pour your soups, pepper and gravy mix into a bowl, mix together and pour over your meat
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours
Serve your meat over your noodles with the gravy over everything
- I didn’t put a measurement for this recipe, because it is really up to you. I did a heavy sprinkling on top of the soups before I mixed everything in and wasn’t sure if it would be a “peppered” flavored recipe. I was pleasantly surprised that it had a great peppered taste! If you like a little more kick, then add in more pepper. Are you a little more timid when it comes to spiciness? Sprinkle a little less!
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!