4 cups cooked chicken, diced
2 cans cream of chicken soup
8 oz container refrigerated French Dip
8 oz sour cream
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 box ziti noodles
2 cups French Fried onions
1. Cook noodles as directed on package; drain and return to pot.
2. Add chicken, soup, dip, and sour cream to noodles and combine.
3. Add 1 cup shredded cheese & 1/2 cup french fried onions to pot and stir to mix.
4. Pour mixture into 13×9 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Top with remaining shredded cheese and then rest of French Fried onions.
6. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!