4 lb fresh chicken wings
1 c soy sauce
3 Tbsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp black pepper
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 c dark brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all marinade ingredients in medium container with lid. Cover container and shake vigorously.
3. Place washed chicken wings in aluminum pan so that they are all laying flat, not on top of each other.
4. Pour marinade over chicken wings to coat.
5. Place in preheated oven and cook for about an hour. Turn wings over and raise the temperature to 425 degrees and cook for an additional half hour.
6. If using frozen wings bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours. Then raise the temperature to 425 degrees and bake for an additional hour or until desired crispiness. Ovens vary so watch carefully.