Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
1 C hot water
2 (3 ounce) packages orange gelatin
1 C crushed ice
8 C miniature marshmallows
2 (15 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
1 (5.1 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
1 (12 ounce) container cool whip, thawed
1. Pour 1 C hot water into a glass measuring cup and bring it to a boil in the microwave (should only take 2-3 minutes). Add 2 (3 ounce) packages of orange gelatin to the hot water. Stir until completely dissolved.
2. Add 1 C crushed ice. Stir again, until all the ice has melted. Pop it in the fridge for 20-30 minutes, or until it’s the consistency of thick pudding.
3. To a large bowl add 8 cups marshmallows.
4. Drain 2 (15 ounce) cans mandarin oranges and add them to the bowl.
5. Add 1 (20 ounce) can of crushed pineapple, undrained.
6. Sprinkle 1 (5.1 ounce) box vanilla pudding into the bowl.
7. Add 1 (12 ounce) container of thawed cool whip and stir to combine. Grab the orange jello from the fridge and add it to the big bowl. Stir to combine. Refrigerate for at least 1, and up to 12 hours.