- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND(R) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt. Remove from heat; stir in nuts (optional) and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into wax-paper-lined 8- or 9-inch square pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Life fudge out of pan and place onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!