1 2 lb pork tenderloin
1/4 c olive oil (I use garlic infused)
1 Tbsp granulated garlic or powder
1 Tbsp granulated onion or powder
1 tsp dried Italian seasoning or oregano
1/2+ tsp crushed red pepper flakes or Cajun seasoning
1/2 tsp dried or 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped fine
1/4 tsp crushed rosemary (optional)
1 tsp salt & pepper or to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Place thawed pork loin in a gallon Ziploc bag. Add olive oil, granulated onion, granulated garlic, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, thyme, red pepper flake or Cajun seasoning, dried rosemary, or any other herb that you love with pork.
2. Seal bag and remove as much air as possible to make sure that the seasonings completely coat the pork loin. Put in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or longer.
3. Line a casserole or small baking dish with aluminum foil for easy cleanup. Remove loin from bag and center in a foil-lined dish.
4. Pour marinade over the loin and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Turn loin over and bake another 15 minutes. Turn loin over once more and bake another 15 minutes for a total cooking time of 45 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
7. Cut into 1/4″ or thicker slices and serve with your favorite side dishes. If desired make a compound butter/margarine ahead of time with a little crushed dried rosemary, thyme, and garlic. Put a small pat on each slice and allow heat to melt it into the meat. C’est ci bon!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!