Cook time: 30 Min Prep time: 20 Min Serves: 10-12
2 1/2 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp cloves
1/2 c butter
2/3 c sugar
1 c molasses
2 whole eggs
1 c hot water
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Sift together: flour, ginger, cinnamon and baking soda in a medium bowl. Combine and set aside.
2. Beat butter, sugar, and molasses in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended and smooth.
3. Add 2 whole eggs; beat well.
4. Gradually add flour mixture alternating with boiling water.
5. Beat on low speed after each addition.
6. Spoon batter into greased 9×13-inch square baking pan.
7. Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!