1 c all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
4 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate (1 ounce each)
1/2 c butter
1/2 c sugar
1/4 c Irish cream liqueur
2 eggs, beaten
IRISH CREAM FROSTING:
1/4 c cream cheese
2 Tbsp butter, softened
2 Tbsp Irish cream liqueur
3-4 drops green food coloring
1 1/2 c powdered sugar
1 square semi-sweet baking chocolate (1 ounce)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8-inch square pan.
2. In a small bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. Melt chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe medium bowl. Watch carefully. Stir to blend.
4. Stir in sugar and liqueur. With a whisk beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in flour mixture. Spread batter in buttered pan.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and place pan on a wire rack to cool.
6. Make frosting: In a mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until well mixed and smooth.
7. Add liquor and food coloring. Mix well. Gradually mix in powdered sugar.
8. Prepare drizzle: Melt semi-sweet chocolate.
9. Frost cooled brownies with green frosting and then drizzle with melted chocolate.
10. Score where you want to cut bars (so that chocolate won’t just break up when you cut the cooled bars).
11. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow frosting to firm up. Makes 16 brownies.