2. Kashmiri chilly powder-1tb
3. Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
4. Egg white-1egg
5. Pepper powder-1/2 tsp.
7. Ginger garlic paste-1tsp
8. Salt-to taste
Ingredients for Masala:
3. Ginger-1tsp(chopped small)
4. Garlic-1tsp(chopped small)
5. Greenchilli-1tsp(chopped small)
6. Sugar-1/2 tsp.
7. Curry leaves-2strands
7. Capsicum -1small
8. Tomato sauce-1tb
9. Chilly sauce-1/2tb
12.Salt to taste
- Marinate cauliflower with the above marinate ingredients and kept for at least half an hour.
- Then deep fry it till becomes dark red in color and kept aside.
- In remaining oil add the sugar, chopped ginger garlic, green chilly and curry leaves.
- Sauté it very well till turns golden color.
- Add onion and capsicum and sauté for a while.
- Then add all the sauces mixed together and little salt.
- Mix the cornflour in water and add it in to this as per our gravy consistency.
- When all mix together switch off flame and add the fried cauliflower and mix well.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and spring onion.