3 slice bacon strips, diced
1 Tbsp butter
1/4 c onion, diced
1 can(s) cooked drained, diced green beans
1/4 c canned condensed cream of onion soup
3/4 c shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 c half-and-half
1/4 c sour cream
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
30 whole baby portobello mushrooms
2.8 oz can of french-fried onions
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat a 13-x-9-x-2-inch baking dish with Cooking Spray.
2. In a small skillet, cook diced bacon over medium heat until crisp, add butter, melt over medium heat. Add onion and cook until tender. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
3. In a large bowl, combine drained, diced green beans, soup, ½ Cup of cheese, half-and-half, sour cream, salt, pepper, and reserved cooked bacon and onion. Stir to combine.
4. Remove stems from Mushrooms, discard stems. Spritz Mushroom caps with cooking spray. Place Mushrooms Stem side down in baking dish and bake for 10 minutes turning them once after 5 minutes.
5. Drain liquid from caps. Fill with green bean mixture. Top with cheese and Fried Onions. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until mushrooms are tender and filling is heated through. Serve warm. Enjoy!!