- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon mint extract OR vanilla extract (minty is christmasy) either work!
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper and preheat your oven to 350°.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine your butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar and mix well.
- Mix in your mint OR vanilla extract and eggs.
- Mix in your flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and mix into your butter mixture with a tablespoon of cream.
- Use a tablespoon to form your dough into small balls, roll into a small bowl of powdered sugar and place onto your lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Unwrap your Hershey’s Kisses and place one onto the center of each cookie immediately after they come out of the oven.
- The Kisses will be super soft, when they are soft pull the tip of the Hershey’s Kiss and discard.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!