Cook time: 1 Hr 15 Min Prep time: 10 Min Serves: 6 – 8
6 large eggs, beaten
2 stick butter, melted
1 pkg sour cream, (16 ounce)
2 can(s) whole kernel corn, undrained, (15 ounce)
2 can(s) creamed corn, (15 ounce)
2 box Jiffy corn muffin mix, (8.5 ounce)
1 c sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl melt butter; set aside to cool slightly.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat together 6 eggs.
3. Add sour cream, corn (with liquid), creamed corn, Jiffy corn muffin mix and sugar to eggs. Mix well.
4. Add cooled melted butter to corn mixture. Mix well.
5. Add vanilla extract to mixture (make sure this is done last).
6. Pour corn mixture into a greased 15×11 casserole dish.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes OR until golden brown.
8. Serve as a side casserole on Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter or any special holiday/family gathering.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!