1 can(s) canned pumpkin, 15 oz.
1 pkg cream cheese, room temperature, 8 oz.
1 box butterscotch instant pudding, 3.4 oz
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp allspice
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp nutmeg
2 c milk
1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
1 box Vanilla Wafers
1. You can substitute cheesecake pudding for the butterscotch pudding but you will lose a little bit of flavor. Place room temperature cream cheese, pumpkin, cinnamon, allspice, ginger, and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl.
2. Blend well and make sure it is smooth. All the lumps should be out of the cream cheese.
3. Add butterscotch pudding mix and milk.
4. Beat until all ingredients are mixed well.
5. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
6. At serving time, either as a dip or pudding type dessert fill either your pudding cups and garnish with a vanilla wafer or serve in a dip bowl and surround bowl with vanilla wafers. Enjoy! With my family had to double the recipe it doesn’t last long. I hope you all enjoy.
7. Total prep time from start to finish is about an hour for ready to be served. The longer it is refrigerated the more it will be like pudding then a dip.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!