- 4 ears of corn, shucked
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Shuck the corn and cut off ends.
- Mix together softened butter and honey in a small bowl.
- Spread onto all sides of corn.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap securely in aluminum foil, twisting the ends.
- Grill wrapped corn for about 20 minutes or until tender on a covered hot grill.
Unwrap corn, discard foil, and grill on the grates for a couple minutesto char the corn slightly and add that great grill flavor!
Brush with additional honey butter and serve hot.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!