Marble cake gives a marble texture and hence it named so. It is super easy to make. All we need as the same ingredients of a basic sponge cake
- All purpose flour-1cup
- baking powder-1tsp
- Salt-a pinch
- vanilla essence-1/2tsp
- coco powder-4tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a bowl beat butter and sugar till it become creamy texture.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the vanilla, milk by reducing speed of the beater.
- Before adding flour take4tbsp of batter from it and mix it with coco powder in another bowl and keep aside.
- Add flour by 4 each addition.
- Now add the coco mixture in to this batter with a fork and make zigzag through all the batter.
- Now pour it in to a greased (butter, flour) baking pan
- Microwave it for 40minutes.