Your body has been processing food as long as you have been alive.
That is a LOT of work.
Throughout the years, your intestines have taken on a number of different foods and liquids. Naturally, some of the food you put in your body gets stuck, which makes for a “dirty” internal environment.
This toxic waste and fecal matter ends up being stored in your intestines and colon. Over time (and the longer it stays “stuck”), this waste poisons your blood and causes irreparable damage to your body!
Not sure if your intestines are “dirty” or not?
Here are some signs your body could be sending you NOW to alert you that you are in need of a deep clean:
- Frequent constipation or diarrhea
- Disturbed metabolism
- Diabetes or insulin resistance
- Excessive or insufficient weight
- Kidney disease and liver disease
- Hearing and vision issues
- Poor condition of skin, hair and nails
- Arthritis, cancer and other diseases
If your body is communicating any of the symptoms above, giving this cleansing technique a try certainly couldn’t hurt!
What You Need:
- Flaxseed Flour
- Benefits: Rich source of micronutrients, dietary fiber, manganese, vitamin B1 and the essential fatty acids… and many more benefits!
- Eating 1-3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour:
- Cleans the colon and intestines from years of mucus buildup within three weeks.
- Normalizes body weight and helps burn fat.
- Absorbs and eliminates toxins in the body.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Great source of calcium
- Regulates the immune system
- Improves blood circulation
- Can be used to help with numerous disorders such as leaky gut, depression, migraines and osteoporosis
How To Clean Your Body:
Eat the following mixture for breakfast for 3 weeks (instead of your typical breakfast):
- Week 1: 1 tablespoon of flaxseed flour mixed with 100 ml of kefir
- Week 2: 2 tablespoons of flaxseed flour mixed with 100 ml of kefir