2 lb ground beef
1/2 large onion, chopped
2 pkg taco seasoning (we use the lower sodium)
1 bag nacho cheese doritos
16 oz shredded cheddar cheese
2 can(s) tomato soup, undiluted
1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 small can rotel
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 x 12 casserole dish.
2. Crunch up bag of Doritos and pour into the bottom of the greased pan.
3. Cook hamburger and onion; drain.
4. Add taco seasoning and water and cook according to package directions.
5. Pour hamburger over chips; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
6. In a large saucepan, combine the tomato soup, cream of mushroom soup and Rotel. Cook until boiling.
7. Pour soup mixture over cheese and bake 20-30 minutes until the soup bubbles.
8. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before serving.