Cook time: 45 Min Prep time: 15 Min Serves: 8
16 oz dry ziti pasta
1 lb polish sausage
3 (14.5) oz cans italian style stewed tomatoes
3 (8) oz cans tomato sauce
1 tsp oregano, dried
1/4 c parsley, fresh
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 c italian bread crumbs
8 oz shredded monterey jack cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Boil large pot of water. Cook pasta for 8-10 min until al dente: Drain
3. In a medium skillet over medium high heat cook sausage in oil until browned about 5 min.
4. In a large bowl, combine ziti, sausage, stewed tomaotes, sauce, oregano, parsley and pepper. Mix well. Pour into 9×13 dish. sprinkle with bread crumbs, and top with cheese.
5. Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven 30 min. Remove foil and bake 10-15 min more till golden.