■1 lb ground chicken
■1 spaghetti squash(medium sized)
■1 stalk celery
■3 large carrots
■3 cloves garlic
■2 cups coconut milk (I used light because that’s what I had on hand)
■1 large egg
■1/8 cup arrowroot powder
■1 tbsp nutritional yeast (Mine is gluten free, wheat free, dairy free and sugar free)
■1 tbsp garlic powder
■1 tbsp onion powder
■1 tbsp cayenne pepper
■1 tsp chili powder
■1 tsp paprika
■5 tbsp Frank’s Hot sauce
1. Cook your spaghetti squash either in the oven (375 deg for 35-45 minutes) or in the microwave (on high for 10-15 min)
2. While that’s cooking, chop up your onion, celery and carrots and heat a skillet to medium heat with 1 tbsp coconut oil
3. Add the vegetables to the skillet and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
4. Add in the ground chicken and spices and cook until the chicken is no longer pink. Make sure to break up the chicken with a spoon.
5. While the veggies are cooking wisk together your egg, coconut milk and arrowroot powder in a medium bowl.
6. Add your milk mixture to the pan of veggies and bring to a soft boil. Let the mixture continue to simmer for a few minutes until the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of your spoon.
7. Turn off the heat and add in the nutritional yeast and hot sauce.
8. When your squash is cooked, scrape out the inside with a fork, to get the spaghetti like strands. Scrape the squash directly into a 9×13 in baking dish, making sure to spread the spaghetti squash evenly to cover the entire dish.
9. Pour your chicken mixture on top of the spaghetti squash.
10. Bake the casserole in a 400 degree oven for 30-40 minutes, until bubbly.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!