- 2 cups shredded chicken or turkey
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups salsa verde
- ¼ cup cilantro, minced
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese or Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- 1 bag frozen Cauliflower Florets (454g)
- Optional: 1 can Rotel, drained
- Heat the frozen bag of cauliflower florets in a microwave safe bowl for about 5 minutes until they are soft.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium-size bowl combine the cauliflower, sour cream, cream cheese, salsa verde, garlic, cilantro and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Add the shredded chicken (or turkey) and the optional can of Rotel (drained) to the mixture.
- Pour into a casserole dish and top with the remainder 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy.