1 lb lean ground beef
2 c mexican blend shredded cheese
1 can(s) refried black beans (bush’s)
1 pkg taco seasoning mix
1 jar(s) 16 oz. picante sauce
2 c sour cream
2 green onions, sliced
1 small can(s) sliced black olives
2 c water, warm
1 box manicotti shells
1. Mix raw ground beef with taco seasoning, 1 cup of cheese and 1 can refried black beans.
2. Using the uncooked manicotti shells, stuff the meat mixture into the shells and place in a large baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Pour the jar of picante over the stuffed shells. Then pour in the 2 cups of warm water.
4. Cover with foil and bake in 350 degree oven for 1 hr to 1 1/2 hrs.
5. When shells are done and dish is bubbly top with sour cream, reserved cheese and olives.
6. Put back in oven for 5-10 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and top with green onions.