“Bake these fun mini frittatas in a muffin tin for a satisfying on-the-go snack filled with smoked sausage, hash browns, and bell pepper.”
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (14 ounce) package Hillshire Farm(R) Smoked Sausage, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 ounces Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red sweet pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Fresh oregano leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 12 muffin cups with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sausage, potatoes, cheese, red pepper, green onion, chopped oregano, salt, and black pepper. Divide mixture among the prepared muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk to combine. Slowly pour egg mixture over sausage mixture in the muffin cups. Cups will be full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and set. Remove and let cool in cups on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Loosen sides and remove from cups. Serve warm, garnished with additional oregano, if desired.