1/2 lb (2 sticks) of butter
1 c firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 c granulated sugar
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 c all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon, ground
1/2 tsp salt (optional)
3 c quaker oats (old fashioned-uncooked)
2 pkg milk chocolate chips (12 oz. pkgs.)
1. Heat oven to 350.
2. Beat together butter and sugar(s) until creamy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
4. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
5. Stir in oats and chocolate chips; mix well.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Cool 1-3 minutes on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack.
9. Makes about 4 dozen.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!