7 tablespoon unsalted butter(melted)
1½ cup crushed graham cracker
¼ cup packed light brown sugar
1 pound cream cheese, softened
¾ cups Oreo Cookies, crushed
2 teaspoon vanilla powder
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2¼ cups heavy cream
½ teaspoon salt
⅔ cup sugar
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar.
2. Add melted butter and blend until combined.
3. Press into pan. Set aside.
1. Beat heavy cream until medium peaks form. Set aside.
2. Add cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla powder, lemon juice to a bowl and beat with a paddle attachment until smooth (approximately 3-5 mins). If you do not have a stand mixer or a paddle attachment a hand beater will work as well but will take twice as long to achieve a smooth consistency.
3. Add cream cheese mixture to heavy cream and beat until incorporated.
4. Gently fold in Oreo cookies.
5. Fill chosen pan with a slight mound at the center, as the cheesecake will become slightly sunken at the center.
6. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to set or overnight for best results.
7. Remove from refrigerator and smooth top to level with edges. Serve with whipping cream and garnish with mini Oreos
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!