Cook time: 45 Min Prep time: 20 Min Serves: 8-10
6 slice thick cinnamon bread
1 pkg honey nut spreadable cream cheese
1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
1 1/2 c brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
8 to 9 eggs
1 pinch salt
1 1/2 c coffee creamer (french vanilla or hazelnut)
3/4 c chopped pecans
1. Spray 13 by 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Spread each slice bread with light layer of cream cheese and place in dish.
3. In separate bowl, melt butter and brown sugar. Set aside.
4. In another bowl, mix cinnamon, nutmeg, eggs, salt and creamer and pour over bread. Top with brown sugar mixture made in step above.
5. Sprinkle pecans over entire dish. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
6. Next morning, leave covered and bake at 350 degrees F for about 45 minutes. Cut into squares and dust with powdered sugar.