Prep time: 15 Min Serves: 2 sleeves of crackers
8 oz cream cheese, softened
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese, room temperature
2 Tbsp sour cream
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
4 green onions, diced small
2 oz diced pimentos
1/2 lb pepperoni slices, cut up into very tiny pieces (reserve half the amount for garnish)
1. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except for 1/2 of the pepperoni pieces.
2. When all ingredients are mixed well together, place on waxed paper and form ball.
3. Roll cheese ball in remaining pepperoni pieces.
4. Wrap cheese in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
5. Set cheeseball out approximately 20 minutes before serving time. Serve with favorite crackers, melba toast, garlic chips… whichever you desire.