Prep time: 40 Min Serves: 68 cookies
1 box ritz crackers
1 jar(s) peanut butter
1 jar(s) marshmallow cream
1 box chocolate bark
1. Spread peanut butter, then marshmallow cream onto Ritz crackers.
2. Sandwich together.
3. Melt chocolate bark (I like Ghirardelli the best) in microwave or double boiler
4. Dip sandwiched cookies into chocolate, covering both sides.
5. Place cookies on waxed paper and allow to harden. (I find that if you put the paper or silpat on a cookie sheet and place it in the freezer for 5 minutes, the cookies harden up faster!)
6. Store in airtight container – Enjoy!!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!