3. Fold in your nut mixture. Spray muffin tins with non stick cooking spray. Using a 1/4 c measure scoop batter into muffin tins. Bake for 17-19 minutes, (mine took 17).
4. Meanwhile, as muffins are baking, you can start on your spiced marshmallow cream.
5. In a small bowl, combine hot water and salt. Nuke for 30 seconds till all salt is diolved.
6. Using your mixer, beat the marshmallow creme, shortening, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add the salt mixture and beat for 1 more minute. Using your pastry bag or plastic bag, insert star pastry tip, add cream and chill till ready to use.
7. Remove muffins from oven. Let rest on cookie rack for 1-2 minutes, then remove from tins and let them cool thoroughly.