8 cups bread, cubed
1 (15-ounce) can Pumpkin Puree
1 cup vanilla yogurt
1 cup milk
1 cup sugar + 2 Tbsp
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
½ cup raisins
½ cup pecans, coarsely chopped
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup Unsalted Butter
1 cup Heavy Cream
1 cup Brown Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, milk, eggs, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and 1 cup of sugar.
Stir in the raisins, then gently fold in the bread cubes. Pour into the prepared pan.
4. In a small bowl, stir together 2 Tbsp sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon.
5. Sprinkle on top the bread pudding, cover loosely with buttered foil.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil, sprinkle with the pecans and bake until the top is golden and the
center is set, 20 to 25 minutes longer.
7. While the bread pudding is baking, make the caramel sauce.
8. In a heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together the butter, heavy cream, and brown sugar; bring to
9. Reduce heat to low, simmer until the sauce thickens, for about 5 minutes. Pour over bread pudding to serve.
Top with vanilla ice cream.
10. * If you can leave bread cubes out for a few hours so they get nice and dry. If not, just place them on a
baking sheet and bake them at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until they’re dry but not toasted.
11. * You can make this the night before and pop it in the oven for breakfast – it actually gets better if it sits