- Makes 1 servings .
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- In a medium saucepan, add in the strawberries and sugar. Turn the heat on to medium and stir until the sugar starts to dissolve into the strawberry juice.
- With the back of your spoon, mash the strawberries to help break down the strawberries. Keep stirring occasionally and mashing the strawberries with the back of the spoon.
- Once the strawberries break down and the syrup thickens, remove from the heat. It will start to coat the back of your spoon. The entire process took me about 25 minutes.
- I poured my jam into a sterilized half pint jar with a sterilized lip and ring. I tipped it upside down and let it cool. You can just pour your jam in a container and let it cool. Then place the container or canning jar in the fridge until you’re ready to use it.
- I hope you make this quick and easy strawberry jam when you need a homemade jam fix!