CREAM CHEESE FILLING
7 8 oz. packages of cream cheese
2 1/4 c sugar
1/2 c flour
1 c sour cream, room temperature
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
5 extra large eggs
1 stick butter, softened
1/4 c sugar
1 large egg yolk
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 c flour
a pinch of salt
*you may also use an Oreo cookie crust if you like.
RASPBERRY GRAND MARNIER SAUCE
2 jar(s) seedless raspberry jam
7 Tbsp Grand Marnier liquor
5-6 c raspberries, fresh
1. CRUST: Beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add egg yolk and vanilla; beat. Add flour and salt; mix until dough forms. Shape into a ball, wrap in plastic refrigerate for 30 minutes. Press dough into the bottom of 9 3/4 to 10 inch spring form pan that has been lightly greased. Wrap bottom of springform pan in a double sheet of foil. Bake crust at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes until slightly golden. Remove and cool completely.
2. FILLING: Beat all the cream cheese until light and fluffy, scraping down when necessary. Add sugar and flour gradually.
3. Add sour cream and vanilla beat until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating until just combined.
4. Pour into prepared pan. Place into a water bath. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes, lower temperature to 325 for at least 30 minutes or until firm in the middle, may take an additional 45 minutes. Turn oven off when done and leave the cheesecake in the oven for 1 hour longer. Remove and cool completely. Refrigerate uncovered for at least 6 hours or overnight.
5. SAUCE: Put the jam and Grand Mariner in a bowl and mix together until it isn’t lumpy; add raspberries and mix.
6. Refrigerate sauce until ready to serve. Cut cake and spoon sauce over each slice as desired.