We have written many times about the benefits of honey and lemons.
Crystal Davis decided to find out herself about those benefits, so she drank warm water with honey and lemon for a whole year.
She was so surprised by the results and now she recommends it to everyone.
Both of these ingredients are very effective natural remedies for treating colds and flu, and there is a science behind this.
- Honey has antibacterial properties and it can improve immunity and reduce the time of healing.
- Lemon juice is very rich in vitamin C which strengthens the immune system and helps the healing process.
Together, they are the perfect combination for fighting colds and flu. According to Crystal, they do a lot more.
All of her life, she was frequently sick with colds and flu, and used medicines to cure them. When she heard about the theory of how beneficial is warm water with honey and lemon juice, she decided to test it. For a whole year, she consumed this drink on an empty stomach, every single morning. She ended up with many improvements, so she decided to keep drinking this incredible remedy.
- She was more energetic in the morning, so she didn`t need coffee any more
- Her skin started to glow, because honey stimulates the production of collagen and the lemon juice purifies the blood.
- It helped her loss some weight faster
- She got rid of the urinary tract infection, because this combination is a natural diuretic, so it stimulates waste removal.
The recipe for this drink:
- Get the juice from half a lemon
- Put it in warm water
- Add the honey to the water.
Drink it every morning, before your breakfast. It will take some time for you to see the effects, but in few weeks you`ll have stronger immunity and many other health and beauty improvements.