- 1 (26 to 30-ounce) bag frozen hash browns
- 2 (14-ounce) cans non-fat chicken broth
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- Green onions, chopped, to garnish
- Bacon bits, optional, to garnish
Add hash browns, chicken broth, chicken soup, onion, and black pepper to your slow-cooker and cook on high for an hour. Stir, then turn your slow-cooker to low for another hour. Add cream cheese, and cook another 1/2 hour or until cheese can be stirred into the mixture. Add milk and cook 10 to 15 minutes longer. Garnish with chopped green onion and bacon bits. Add 1 WW point for garnish. VARIATIONS: Use frozen country potatoes or Potatoes O’Brien in place of the hash browns.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!