12 hole muffin or cupcake pan
non-stick cooking spray
12 oz slices of thinly sliced deli ham
1 1/2 c cooked and diced turkey or chicken
1 c cooked, drained, chopped bacon
1 c roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
1 c heavy cream
1/2 c milk
1 c shredded swiss cheese
1/2 c parmesan cheese
1 tsp dried tarragon, crushed in palm of hand
1/2 tsp garlic powder with parsley
salt and pepper to taste
1-2 tsp of your favorite hot sauce
2 c prepared hollandaise sauce
1. Spray each hole in the cupcake pan lightly with non stick spray.
2. Form a piece of deli ham into each cup to make a liner for the quiche, making sure to raise the ham a little higher than the cupcake hole so that the mixture stays inside cup.
3. In large bowl, combine eggs, cream, milk, salt, pepper, garlic and Tarragon. Beat with electric mixer until smooth and well blended. Add the turkey, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese and blend well with spatula.
4. Take a ladle and add egg mixture to each prepared hole in the cupcake pan about 3/4 full. Top with Parmesan cheese and a little extra cheddar cheese.
5. Bake 350 degrees 10-15 minutes or until puffy and done in the middle. Serve with a dollop of hollandaise sauce.