- 1 (18.25-ounce) package Betty Crocker yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup Wesson vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) can Dole crushed pineapple, well drained with juice reserved
- 3 Eggland’s eggs
- 1 teaspoon McCormick ground cinnamon
- 1 ripe Dole banana, cut up
- 3/4 cup Kirkland chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped Maraschino cherries, well drained, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 18 muffin cups with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, pineapple, eggs, and cinnamon. Add enough water to reserved pineapple juice to make 1/2 cup; add it to bowl then beat with an electric mixer until mixture is thoroughly combined.
Stir in banana, 1/2 cup walnuts, and 1/4 cup cherries; mix well then pour into prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle with remaining nuts and cherries.
Bake 22 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 to 15 minutes, then remove from muffin cups. Let cool completely.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!