1 box spinach, frozen
1 small ricotta cheese carton
1 c mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 1/2 c parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp garlic, minced
italian seasoning, dry
salt and pepper
12 lasagna noodles, cooked
1 jar(s) spaghetti sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spread small amount of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13″ baking dish.
3. Combine cheeses, reserving a small amount of parmesan for sprinkling over the finished dish; add garlic.
4. Add spinach; mix in Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Spread out cooked lasagna noodles; place a small amount of the filling mixture along the entire length of each noodle; when done, roll each noodle up and place into the baking dish.
6. Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle tops with parmesan; bake for 30 minutes or until cheese begins to brown slightly.
7. Leftovers are great… if you have any!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!