- 3 small tubes refrigerator buttermilk biscuits or 1 and a half tubes Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 cup pancake syrup no substitutions, cannot use maple syrup
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped , optional
- 1/4 cup almonds chopped , optional
Spray a bundt pan with non-stick spray.
Combine the melted butter and syrup in a small bowl and set aside. In another bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts (if desired).
Place about half of the syrup mixture in the bottom of the pan. Then sprinkle half of the brown sugar mixture on top. Lay the biscuits on the bottom of the pan, overlapping edges (closely together) to form a ring.
Top with remaining syrup and sugar mixtures.
Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute in the pan, then invert onto a serving platter and enjoy!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!