1. PREHEAT oven to 450° F. Grease 9-inch pie plate. FOR ÉCLAIR SHELL: Heat water and butter to a boil in small saucepan. Stir in flour and salt.
2. Reduce heat to low; stir vigorously for 1 minute or until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat. Cool for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition, until smooth. Spread evenly over bottom of prepared pie plate.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until sides puff up. Reduce heat to 350° F.; bake for an additional 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Press center down when cool.
5. FOR FILLING: Place 1¼ cups morsels and milk in medium, uncovered microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir. Morsels may retain some of their shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Do not overheat. Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Spread mixture evenly over bottom of éclair shell. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
6. Beat cream cheese, sugar and remaining vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until smooth. Spread evenly over chocolate layer. Arrange strawberries on cheese layer with pointed sides up.
7. Microwave jam in small, uncovered microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 30 seconds; stir. Brush jam over strawberries and drizzle between strawberries. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
8. Pipe or dollop whipped topping between strawberries and éclair shell edge. Place remainingmorsels in heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 30 seconds; knead.Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until smooth.