2 deep dish pie crust, baked & cooled
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
1 pkg cream cheese, softened, 8 oz.
1 can(s) sweetened condensed milk, 14 oz.
1/3 c real lemon lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
1 c sugar
1/4 c all-purpose flour
1 1/2 c water
1 box strawberry Jell-o, small, 3 oz.
3 c fresh sliced strawberries
1. THIS RECIPE MAKES TWO PIES: Prepare pie crust according to package directions. Cool.
2. Mix cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, real lemon juice, and vanilla. Beat well. Refrigerate.
3. In a small saucepan, mix sugar and flour. Slowly add water to dissolve sugar and flour. Bring to a boil and cook until mixture looks almost clear.
4. Remove from heat and add box of strawberry Jello. Allow to cool slightly before pouring over strawberries.
5. Divide cream cheese mixture between two pie crusts.
6. Top with sliced fresh strawberries, top with cooled strawberry glaze to cover berries. Refrigerate until set. Serve with or without Cool Whip.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!