- 4-5 cups cornbread, day-old and crumbled into bite-sized chunks
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- garnish: whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375-f degrees and spray a 9×13″ pan with cooking spray. Add the cornbread pieces to the bottom.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk, sugars, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour liquids evenly over cornbread, pressing chunks of bread down into liquid. Liquid should saturate all of the cornbread.
- Bake until all pudding mixture is set and top is golden, about 35 minutes. Serve warm with whipped cream.