8 oz package cream cheese, softened
16 oz container sour cream (let sit out to come slightly to room temp)
2 can(s) 16 oz each vegetarian fat-free refried beans
1/2 pkg taco seasoning (you can use the whole package if you prefer)
2 c shredded cheddar cheese
2 c shredded pepper jack cheese
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
2. Add the refried beans and taco seasoning.
3. Stir until well combined.
4. Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Spread bean mixture evenly over the bottom of the baking dish.
5. Top with the shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cheese has melted and is beginning to brown.
7. Serve with tortilla chips.