- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh mixed vegetables (I typically use a combination of sliced zucchini, asparagus, red bell peppers, whole mushrooms, and)
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil or 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In large plastic bag or bowl, add all ingredients.
- Close bag and shake or toss in a bowl until vegetables are evenly coated.
- Empty vegetables into a 9X13 baking or roasting pan; discard plastic bag.
- Bake, stirring once, 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!