FOR THE BERRIES
2 pt each of strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries or 2 12 oz packages of frozen mixed berries, thawed
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
4 pkg softened cream cheese, 8 oz each
1 c sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
4 large eggs
FOR THE COBBLER
2/3 c quick oats
2/3 c brown sugar
2/3 c flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
3/4 c butter, softened
FOR THE CAKE (YOU CAN ALSO USE A BOX CAKE AND IT’S EASIER AND JUST AS DELICIOUS)
2 c cake flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c butter, softened
1 c sugar
3 large eggs, room temperature
2 tsp vanilla
3/4 c milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix 1/2 fresh or thawed berries (drained) with 1/2 cup of sugar; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together 4 packages of cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar until combined. Add 2 teaspoons of vanilla and mix well. Add 4 eggs, one at a time until all are combined; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together 2/3 cup of quick oats, 2/3 cup of brown sugar and 2/3 cup of flour. Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg; mix well. Add 3/4 cup of softened butter until mixture is completely moist and crumbly; set aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine 2 cups of cake flour, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt with a wire whisk; set aside.
5. In a separate large bowl, cream 1/2 cup of butter and 1 cup of sugar with beaters until light and fluffy. Beat 3 eggs in – 1 at a time – until combined.
6. Add 2 teaspoons of vanilla and mix until completely combined.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK AND PIN IT!