Cook time: 25 Min Prep time: 10 Min Serves: 6 (2-3 muffins per person)
2 can(s) (8 ea) Flaky Grands biscuits
6 oz cooked turkey, diced small
3 1/2 c turkey gravy
2 c frozen mixed vegetables
1 dash(es) poultry seasoning, if needed
1 pkg shredded cheddar cheese, 8 oz.
1. Spray three 6 cup muffin pans with cooking oil (or one 12 and one 6 cup pan). You’ll make a total of 16 turkey cups.
2. Gently pull each biscuit to about double it’s original size. Gently press each one into a cup being sure to completely fill the cup and the top edge is at or above the top of the cups.
3. Mix leftover turkey, gravy, and vegetables. Add seasoning if the gravy was not previously seasoned. A pinch of sage and marjoram can be used if you do not have poultry seasoning.
4. Put a heaping tablespoon of the mix into each cup until there is a small mound above the edge of the pastry.
5. Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese on top.
6. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 22 minutes or until the cups are golden brown.
7. If you prefer to make a small pot pie, split biscuit tops in half. Place one half in the muffin tin, add chicken mixture and top the muffin with the other half of the biscuit. Be sure to prick with a fork or toothpick.