Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- ½ cup self-rising flour
- ½ cup Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 egg for egg wash
- Coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ½ cup of self-rising flour and ½ cup of Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt in a bowl until a dough starts to form.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface and divide into two equal parts.
- Roll each piece of dough into a 12-14 inch rope.
- Form into a pretzel shape.
- Beat an egg and brush it over the pretzels and sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22 minutes and 550 degrees for 2 minutes.