Prep time: 10 Min
1 c heavy whipping cream
2 Tbsp powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp White Chocolate Instant Jell-O Pudding (optional stabilizer)
1. Place a mixing bowl and wire whisk attachment (or beaters if using a hand mixer) in the freezer to chill for about 20 minutes. The mixing bowl and attachment should be as cold as possible.
2. Take bowl and attachment out of the freezer. Add heavy whipping cream. Turn mixer on high and beat for 2-3 minutes until soft peaks form.
3. Once soft peaks form, add powdered sugar and vanilla extract. If not using the whipped cream right away, add the instant Jell-O pudding mix to stabilize the whipped cream now.
4. Continue to mix until stiff peaks form. Be sure not to over mix. If overbeaten, the whipped cream will turn to butter.
5. Dollop onto your favorite dessert.