2. In a large bowl sift together flour, salt, baking powder and pudding mix. Set aside.
3. In a measuring cup mix vanilla, Kahlua and cream together. Set aside.
4. In another large mixing bowl cream butter and the sugar together. Beat in eggs, one egg at a time.
5. Mix flour mixture into batter gradually in thirds, alternating with the Kahlua mixture to the bowl in between adding the flour mixture. Starting and ending with the flour mixture. All in all you will add: Flour, Kahlua, Flour, Kahlua, and then Flour. Completely incorporate but do not over mix.
6. Pour batter out evenly between the two pans. Bake on the center wrack for about 32-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out almost clean.
7. For Vodka glaze, Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl, adding additional confectioner’s sugar as needed to make the glaze as thick as you like. I like it to be thick like paint, but not so thick it can’t soak into the cakes. Set aside.